- Updated on: February 4, 2017
- Newest File: SkyGrid-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Description of Sky Grid Mod:
Originally made for the Dark Grid modpack, you can now create infinite sky grids containing almost any modded block you have installed. We’ll even fill some of them with loot!
Sky Grid Mod Features:
– Per-world config
– Adjustable spawn weighting for blocks
– Simple block loot table config
– Native Abyssalcraft support
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sky Grid Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Funwayguy, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.