- Updated on: July 15, 2017
- Newest File: Sky Compression v1.0 Public-Beta
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sky Compression, the mod that add compressed blocks, items and tools to Sky Resources 2.
The only Minecraft version currently supported is 1.12
Currently the compressed blocks are:
– Compressed cobblestone
– Compressed stone
– Compressed netherrack
– Compressed endstone
– Compressed cactus
– Compressed dirt
– Compressed clay
– Compressed gravel
These blocks can only be mined with the new tools:
– Compressed rock grinders (stone / iron/ diamonds variants)
– Compressed water extractor (for extracting water in larger areas and saturating compressed dirt)
More information and images to be added.
Feel free to use this mod in any modpack you are creating.
If there are any issues, bugs or exploits please let me know in the issues.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sky Compression Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by TheHQBanana, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.