SK Utilities Mod 1.9.4,1.9 has been created for my modpacks. Created for adding my own recipes, items, and balance as needed, as well as anything else I might want done my way.
- Slimeball recipe
- Bed recipe that uses a log and 3 wool in a 2×2 grid, designed for use in packs that make the vanilla table much harder to attain.
- Elytra recipe that still demands the player visit the end. Sorry, not going to make this easy on you.
- Gravel to Flint recipe. 1 to 1.
- Config for all recipes. If I add it assume you can disable it.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SK Utilities Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Squirrelkiller, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
- SK Utilities Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install SK Utilities Mod
- SK Utilities Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install SK Utilities Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft SK Utilities Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 SK Utilities Mod