- Updated on: September 2, 2016
- Newest File: Native 16x textures -All versions
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simply Corn Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.8 seems like the simplest farming resource that hasn’t yet been implemented in Minecraft is corn. Well now this mod gives you the chance to grow your own field! It meshes incredibly with the game and doesn’t feel like a mod at all.
You can get kernels from breaking grass or from ears of corn.
You can make roasted corn by putting an ear in a furnace. It’ll provide 4 units of hunger when you eat it.
Or you can make corn chowder or chicken corn chowder for even more sustenance!
This is a great addition to any farm and can even be used for breeding chickens.
How to install Simply Corn:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simply Corn.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by cleverpanda714 , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.