- Updated on: November 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
An HD ‘simple’ texture pack!!!!!
Are you feed up of endless ‘simple’ packs making the popular reel? Simplex is a Minecraft first….
How to Install:
In order to use HD texture packs properly (32× and higher) you will need to either patch your Minecraft using MCPatcher or using OptiFine. Optifine is preferred as it includes all of the features of MCPatcher, and greatly increases game speeds and graphics settings. MCPatcher tends to be updated on the same day as Minecraft updates, so use it instead if you are in a hurry.
- Download either Minecraft MCPatcher or Minecraft OptiFine. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 3.
- For MCPatcher: Run the mcpatcher-X.X.X.jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- For Optifine: Install OptiFine like any other mod – By opening minecraft.jar, and placing the .class files from Optifine’s zip file within.