- Updated on: October 31, 2016
- Newest File: SimpleAutoSwitch v1.3.1 for Minecraft-Forge 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
SimpleAutoSwitch Mod 1.10.2 is client mod manages your tools while you mine, in both single player and multiplayer.
You can look for diamonds without stopping to change your tools every dirtblock!
- It automatically changes your handhelt tool if you got a better one to break the facing block
- It switches to your silktouch or fortune tools whenever you meet an important ore
- It can be toggled on and off by pressing a custom key
- It supports shovels, axes, pickaxes and shears
- Define which block should be mined which tool
- It switches back to the Block you used before, if desired
How to use the mod?
- Customize the key to toggle autoswitch on or off in your minecraft-controls
- Customize the key to toggle backswitch on or off in your minecraft-controls
- Put the tools you want use into your hotbar and activate autoswitch. Also activate backswitch if desired.
How to customize the mod?
You can easy customize this mod. Just navigate to the modoptions by clicking onto “Mods” in your mainmenu. Then choose “SimpleAutoSwitch” and click onto “Config”. Dont forget to press the “Done” button, after executing some changes.
You got 3 different categories.
Here you can store the Blocks that should be mined with Fortune or Silktouch.
Just put the ID of the block into the list. Notice, that just numbers are allowed.
Metadata, like 1:3 is not supported.
This part is to change the ranking, in which the mod will use your enchanted tools for specific blocks.
Lets have an example:
We take the “Order for Fortuneblocks” option. That means that all blocks, which we placed in the “Enchant -Fortune Block IDs” will be mined with tools considering this order.
The default is: EFFI_FORT, FORT, EFFI_SILK, SILK, EFFI, NONE
If we hit an diamondore, the mod will first check, if you got an efficiency-fortune-pickaxe. If you have one, it will change to it. Else it will check for an fortune-pickaxe. After that it will search for an efficiency-silktouch-pickaxe and so on. Quiet simple.
Notice: if you let the textfield empty, the mod will only search for an efficiency-pickaxe.
Here you should store the blocks, which should be mined with the specific tool.
How to install SimpleAutoSwitch Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SimpleAutoSwitch Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by LosJustos, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.