- Updated on: April 25, 2016
- Newest File: Simple Vanilla Edit - 0.1b
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
You are building something and need to fill a large area but you are in Vanilla and don’t want to setup a Bukkit/Spigot Server with World Edit?
Well this Mod solves this Problem all you need now is to press 3 buttons and the area will be filled!
What does this mod exactly do?
It makes it possible to save 3 different locations for the vanilla /clone and /fill commands.
And makes it also a bunch easier to use them in Commands!
Oh and the best thing its only Client Side!
This means you can use this even on a Vanilla server but you need the Permissions for the commands!
Look into the Controls there should be a few new Keys.
Set Position 1:
Sets the first Position of your selection.
It takes the Block you are currently looking at (8 Block Radius might be buggy at corners because it only checks a block each 1/2 block).
If there are no Blocks it will just take your current Position.
Set Position 2:
Same as “Set Position 1” but only for position 2… you don’t say :O
This key sets the Target position for the /clone command.
The Block stuff is the same like for Position 1 and 2
but if position 1 and 2 are set it will also highlight the area that will be replaced trough /clone.
Reset all from above:
Just Shift while pressing any of the buttons above to remove the position.
Clone just lets you send this command: “/clone pos1 pos2 target force force”
force will be replaceable in future as I am planing to add a Gui for that.
Fill executes you the command: “/fill pos1 pos2 <Block in your Mainhand> <Meta from Block in your Mainhand>” replace and other will also be addable trough a Gui in Future Versions.
If your Mainhand is empty it will just fill the area with air.
Expand into facing direction:
Expands your Selection into the direction you are facing.
Decrease into facing direction:
Decreases your Selection into the direction you are facing.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Vanilla Edit Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by JTK222, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.