- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: MC 1.11 Lemon's Simple Teleporters 1.1.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Teleporters Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9 adds a craftable teleporter block to quickly travel your world.
How to use:
To begin, you will need to craft an “Ender Crystal” by heating up an Ender eye in a furnace
Crafting and Ender Crystal
- With this crystal you can sneak right click a block to create a link at a position you would like to teleport to.
- You will now need to craft a “Teleporter” in a crafting table
Crafting a teleporter
- Place this Teleporter on the ground and use the Ender Crystal you made earlier in it by right clicking with it in your hand. You can freely take the crystal out and put it back in.
- Now you have a working teleporter! You can now step on it and sneak to be teleported to the position you linked the crystal to.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Lemon’s Simple Teleporters Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lemonszz, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.