Have you ever been on a mining trip, and you find a boatload of redstone, but you aren’t one of those people who make all those fancy gadgets and gizmos, so you have no idea what to do with all your useless redstone dust?
With RedRaptor5’s Simple Redstone+ Mod, you can use all your previously useless redstone to create cool new things like redstone armor helmets, chestplates, swords, axes, and more! Simple take your redstone dust and place it in the crafting table like you would to make any other armor or tool, and there you have it: more uses for redstone dust.
All the items this mod adds, plus normal redstone in the corner.
Steve wearing some snazzy redstone armor!
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Simple Redstone Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Simple Redstone Mod
- Simple Redstone Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Simple Redstone Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Simple Redstone Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Simple Redstone Mod