- Updated on: September 6, 2017
- Newest File: [1.12.1] Simple Quarry 1.0.8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Quarry Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4 adds Fuel Quarry and Powered Quarry (Works if RF API is present)
How it works:
- It uses any fuel to mine.
- 1 Coal (or Charcoal) can mine 96 blocks.
- Quarry mines only 1 chunk.
How powered quarry works:
- It uses RF to operate.
- Provide at least 200 RF/tick and not more than 600 RF/tick for it to work.
- Powered quarry also mines only 1 chunk.
Fuel quarry recipe:
Default powered quarry recipe:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Quarry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by MrDimkas_Studio, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.