- Updated on: May 16, 2016
- Newest File: SimpleLabels-1.7.10-1.0-8.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Are you frustrated with only having 64 stacks of an item in a labelled inventory? Are the JABBA upgrades not enough for you? Do you love Deep Storage Units, but hate not being able to pull items in and out like a barrel? Then this is the mod for you.
Simple Labels Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds the DSU Label. Attach it to any Deep Storage Unit (technically any IDeepStorageUnit, like a JABBA barrel) and enjoy labelling goodness. Input items with right click, extract with left click, shift left click. It’s as easy as that.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Labels Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by insaneau, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.