Simple HP Bars Mod 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 adds a simple HP bar above entities within a configurable range that have less HP than their max. Because a few people I know wanted this, so yeah.
As of v1.2.0:
+Added new config options for Scale Factors, HP Percentage, Show/Hide Min or Max HP, Color Bar based on Percentage.
~Adjusted rendering height on Ghasts and named entities.
As of v1.1.0:
+Added a Key Binding to allow for bar toggling.
(Default: F4. Can be changed in the Controls menu)
+Added a Config file and Configuration GUI to the in game Mods list.
+Config options: Rendering Range, & Hide Bars with F1.
Compatible with MC 1.7.10, 1.8.9 & 1.9
Modpacks: For anyone wishing to use this mod in their modpack, I’m happy for anyone to use it so long as credit to myself and the mod is provided. Other than that, do what you wish with this mod in your modpacks!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple HP Bars Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by RyanVicks97, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.