- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: Simple Harvest for 1.11 beta 1.06
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Harvest Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9 is a very simple mod that adds click to harvest fully grown crops. Should work with any crop that uses same code as wheat, potato’s, carrots etc. Now supports right click to harvest in 1.9 (1854)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Harvest Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by workshopcraft, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.