- Updated on: March 14, 2017
- Newest File: SimpleGrinder-3.101.R1112.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
If you do not want to install a large mods for the multiplication of ores or If you want to learn just vanilla but do not want to lose the resources that my mod for you. Simple Grinder Mod adds only 1 block that will allow you to multiply the ore. Grinder works on any combustible fuel.
Soon it will support all kinds of ores and their processing.
In future mods updating.
Logs (At the moment):
– Porting 1.10.2 -> 1.11
– Porting 1.9.4 -> 1.10
– Porting 1.9 -> 1.9.4
- Porting 1.8.9 -> 1.9
- Return old stuff :3
- Carrot crushed in mushed carrot
- Potatoes crushed in mushed potatoes
- Bone crushed in bone meal
- Iron, Gold ore crushed in iron, gold dust
- Support Russian localization
- Support Chinese localization
- NEI support
- Lapiz, Emerald , Diamond , quartz ore crushed in Lapiz (10), diamond(4), Emerald(4), Quartz (10?)
- Wheat crusher in Floar
- Cobblestone crusher in sand
- Sandsnote crusher in sand too
- Gravel crushed in Flint
Simple Grinder Mod is compatible: Tinkers Construct Mod, Thermal Foundation Mod, Metallurgy Mod, NetherOres Mod …
Thank you all for the support ,downloading and help!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Grinder Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Rumaruka, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.