- Updated on: April 29, 2017
- Newest File: gravelores-1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod is very simple: it adds gravel versions of vanilla and various modded ores that spawn in your world, as a means of gathering such resources without long mining trips. Ores will only register themselves or generate if they exist in other mods — for example, Copper Gravel Ore will only spawn if you have another mod that adds copper.
The mod is also quite configurable. You can configure ore pile size, ore pile frequency, blacklist certain ores from generating, and modify the generation weights of different ores.
Currently supported ores:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Gravel Ores Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by elucent, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.