Simple Dimensions Mod
- Updated August 30, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Simple Dimensions Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8 allows you to create custom dimensions using the vanilla create world gui. Therefore you can use the vast customization options available there for new dimensions. You can for example use it to create Mining Worlds or Void Worlds for your players to use without using survival mods like RFTools or Mystcraft.
This mod does not add any content to the game but is entirely command based (Besides the creation of dimensions).
The following commands are added to the game:
- “/simpledimensions create” : Opens the GUI to create a dimension. If you are finished customizing press “Create New Dimension” to create your dimension.
- “/simpledimensions delete <dimensionID>” : Deletes the dimension with the id dimensionID. This only works on dimensions from this mod. Be careful as the command immediately deletes the dimension & the dimension folder.
- “/simpledimensions list” : Lists all dimensions from this mod with their respective ids.
- “/weatherd <dimension> <clear|rain|thunder> [duration in seconds]” : A dimension sensitive version of /weather. The vanilla command only sets the weather for the overworld.
- “/timed <dimension> <set|add|query> <value>” : A dimension sensitive version of /time. The vanilla command sets the time in ALL dimensions.
- “/tpd [target player] <destination player> OR /tpd [dimensionID] [target player] <x> <y> <z> [<y-rot> <x-rot>]” : A dimension sensitive version of /tp. The vanilla command can’t teleport players / anything between dimensions.
By default SimpleDimensions starts to search for free dimension ids at 30.000, however this can be configured in the config file if you desire a different range of ids.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Simple Dimensions Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!