- Updated on: July 13, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded Mod 1.7.10,1.6.4 implements features from SimCity and The Sims to Minecraft. It adds hundreds of Buildings, NPCs to do many jobs, such as Builders, Bakers, Butchers, Farmers, Lumberjacks, Cheesemakers, and many more. The mod is suited to different play styles. If you want to make a quaint little village, go ahead. If you want to build a sprawling city, knock yourself out!
There are multiple gamemodes for the mod. Normal mode allows you to grow an economy, and build your city from the ground up. Creative grants you unlimited money and building materials. Hardcore makes you scavenge for all the materials needed to make a building.
Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded is a mod that was extended from the old (open source) Sim-U-Kraft mod by Scott Hather/Satscape (See Here)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Note: When you download the zip file, DO NOT just put it into the mods folder. Open the zip file, and you will find three files; an instruction file, a jar file called ‘Sim-U-Kraft Reloaded [version here].zip’ and a folder called ‘Simukraft’. Simply drag the folder and jar file into the mods folder, and then you can play!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by AshJack, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.