Silent’s Gems – Extra Parts Mod
- Updated December 4, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Extra Parts Mod adds extra tool parts for Silent’s Gems. It does not add the materials required for building tools (at least they are not craftable), so you will need other mods installed along with this one. For example, you will be able to make tools from bronze if you have another mod that adds bronze ingots (and properly registers them in the ore dictionary).
The additional materials can of course be mixed in with materials from Silent’s Gems. For example, you could make a tool that’s part metal and part gem. Any combination will work as long as all materials are of the same tier.
This is for Minecraft 1.9+ only. The original version of Silent’s Gems doesn’t allow new materials to be added, so porting this mod to 1.7/1.8 is not possible.
Parts that take things… to the extreme. Best used for mixed-material tools/armor in most cases, because of their lopsided stats.
- Reinforced Obsidian (super) – Ridiculously high durability of 20,480 (no that’s not a typo), but weak in all other stats. Best for shovels, are when mixed with other parts. Adds a “Reinforced” prefix to the generated tool name. The item is added by this mod.
- Crystallized Chaos Essence (super) – Very low durability for a super-tier part, but all are stats are excellent. Difficult to craft, as it requires a nether star to make a few pieces. The item is added by Silent’s Gems.
Most common mod metals are supported. Colors are based on Fun Ores. No particular mod is required for these parts to be enabled. This mod adds all of these ingots, but they are unobtainable normally.
- Copper (mundane) – More durable than flint, but weaker in most other stats.
- Tin (mundane) – Better than copper in most stats.
- Nickel (mundane) – Stats are mostly better than iron. It’s probably the best mundane material…
- Zinc (mundane) – Similar to tin.
- Silver (regular) – Less durable than tin, but faster.
- Lead (regular) – Not good in any particular stat…
- Aluminium (regular) – Also matches “aluminum” ingots. Superior to iron in most stats, with a very high melee speed.
- Bronze (regular) – Decent durability and mining speed for a regular-tier material.
- Brass (regular) – It’s… not that great.
- Steel (regular) – Good durability, mining speed, and melee damage. Protection stat is equal to diamond.
- Invar (regular) – No outstanding stats, but nothing bad either.
- Electrum (regular) – Very fast, but that’s all.
- Platinum (super) – High mining speed and solid melee and magic damage, but low durability for a super-tier material.
- Titanium (super) – Good durability and very good melee damage.
- Enderium (super) – Good durability, excellent mining speed and melee damage. Higher protection than diamond.
- Prismarinium (super) – Good durability, excellent mining speed and magic damage. A high protection stat also makes it one of the best choices (if not the best) for armor.
Added if the Botania mod is present.
- Manasteel (regular) – Better than iron in some stats.
- Elementium (regular) – Better than manasteel.
- Terrasteel (super) – Very good durability and magic damage.
Added if the Ebon Arts mod is present.
- Arcanite (regular) – Better than iron in all stats.
- Katcheen (super) – Better than diamond, good enchantability.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Silent’s Gems – Extra Parts Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by SilentChaos512, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!