Sign Picture Mod
- Updated November 22, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sign Picture Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 invites you into a world of image, in both single player and multiplayer. It works out of the box, and will show you the wonderful world!
- It displays a sign along a particular format as an image
- It provides a GUI to make the sign of the image easily
- It is pure client side mod, need not put in server, it appears in the same way to all players who have put this Mod.
How to use the mod
1. Press “” Key
2. Paste URL and some of the settings
3. Press “Place” Button
4. Place a sign!
- “Size” is image size. (W=Width, H=Height)
- “Offset” is image offset. (X=Left&Right, Y=Down&Up, Z=Back&Front)
- “Rotation” is image rotation.
Click “X” button to switch X, Y or X axis.
number is angle (8=360°).
“↑” or “↓” change order of rotation.
- “+” And “-” button is by usually = 1, one by Shift combination = 0.1, it can be adjusted by Ctrl combination = 0.01.
- Text box can be deleted by right-clicking.
- If the size is left blank ( “?”), It will be displayed with the aspect ratio of the image.
- “View Sign” to show raw text signs.
- “Preview” to set preview location. You can set more visually by using the preview function.
- “Continue” mode can be carried out continuously by using in combination with other functions.
- “Load” mode can load an image you have already installed in the world in the load function.
- “Place” mode to place sign in the world!
- “Cancel” mode to cancel task.
Compatibility Sign Picture works with almost any mod. The main conflicting mod is those such as rewriting the rendering of the sign.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sign Picture Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Kamesuta, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!