- Updated on: June 16, 2016
- Newest File: SidbenRedstoneJukebox[1.7.10]-2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10,1.6.2,1.5.2,1.4.7
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sidben Redstone Jukebox Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10, 1.6.2 adds a new redstone activated jukebox to the game. The redstone jukebox can hold up to 8 records and have multiple play configurations.
With this mod you can also add your own custom records (must be OGG files) and get them by trading blank records with villagers. (Custom records were disabled on the last release)
- New block: Redstone Jukebox – holds up to 8 records;
- New item: Blank record – used to trade records with villagers;
- New game mechanic: Record trading – right-click a villager with a blank record in hand and it will open a special trading GUI. NOTE: Not all villagers can buy/sell records, but most do;
- Redstone jukebox play modes: Play once or Loop;
- Redstone jukebox play order: Sequence or Shuffled;
- Redstone jukebox outputs redstone signal to comparators, signal strength indicates current active slot;
- Noteblocks around the redstone jukebox can be used to amplify the sound range – up to 16 noteblocks that makes the music reach extra 128 blocks;
- Many parameters of this mod can be configured in-game, on the mod options;
Screen Shots and Recipes:
Blank record recipe (shapeless)
Comparison with regular jukebox
Little blue note indicates the record playing (psst, it’s animated)
GUI – Shuffled order
GUI – Play once or loop
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sidben Redstone Jukebox Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by sidben, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.