- Updated on: June 27, 2016
- Newest File: ShieldHider-1.0.1_1.9.4.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
ShieldHider Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9 – Lowers the Minecraft shield to make it less intrusive on your screen. Later there will also be an option to completely hide it in your off hand when not holding a weapon. (This mod only needs to be installed on the client)
You can change the modes in the config file.
0 = Like vanilla Minecraft (changes nothing)
1 = lower the shield when held
2 = lower the shield when held en while blocking
3 = N/A
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ShieldHider Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by big_Xplosion, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.