- Updated on: November 17, 2016
- Newest File: Forgelin-1.1.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Shadowfacts’ Forgelin Mod 1.11,1.10.2 provides a Kotlin language adapter for Forge and bundles the Kotlin standard library, reflect library, and runtime.
Information for developers is available here.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Shadowfacts’ Forgelin Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.