- Updated on: April 6, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Sentek Runic Teleporters Mod 1.9 adds easy to master but challenging to implement teleporters to Minecraft. With easily available parts, you can make Core and Node blocks. Connect them with different types of stone to define targets for your teleporters.
I’ve always been a fan of mods that allow players to build quick-transit systems to connect outlying builds and settlements. That said, I’ve found that simple command-block teleporters are no fun to implement. A system that players can use on their own, made from common materials, with a bit of challenge in the building process, is far more fun, especially on servers.
How It Works:
Craft a core block.
Note: You can use any type of sapling for this crafting recipe.
Place it somewhere. Right click it to activate it. It traces out in each of the cardinal directions, adding up how far in each direction it should teleport you. Different blocks are worth different distances:
- Block – Distance in blocks
- Cobblestone – 1
- Stone (all types) – 5
- Stone brick (all types) – 20
- Sandstone (all types) – 20
- Obsidian – 100
If it finds a block other than these, it will stop searching in that direction. If it finds a node, it searches out in each other direction from that node. It will not count nodes twice, so cyclical structures will not form infinite loops.
Nodes are crafted like this:
For example, in the picture at the top of this page, the core will teleport a player up 50 blocks (20 for each of the vertical stone brick blocks, and 5 for each of the vertical stone blocks). The horizontal components of this particular teleporter cancel each other out, by pushing equal directions in opposite directions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Sentek Runic Teleporters Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Sen_isSaqqara, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.