- Updated on: August 13, 2017
- Newest File: sensorcraft-1.12.1-0.6.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
SensorCraft Mod adds modular sensors to the game. On their own they’re just expensive decorations but filled with modules they emit a redstone signal based on these modules. You can, for example, count blocks, monsters or check if it is raining. There is also space for modifiers that let you block the redstone signal of a specific side or blacklist blocks when counting them.
Please note: SensorCraft Mod 1.9 or higher versions require CXLibrary
There is also a mobile sensor that, except from emitting a redstone signal, does the same as the block one:
All the things (as of now):
The API can be found here
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the SensorCraft Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.