Screenshot Diary Mod helps you show your wonderful Minecraft world to your friends by taking screenshots. Trust me, this mod is really helpful. Screenshot Helper mod, with notes!
How to use:
Press F10 (in default settings) to open screenshots view overlay
This shows us recent screenshots.
New screenshot goes up in the list.
Press F10 again to expand the list. You can delete screenshots by clicking red X icon.
You can scroll it to see every screenshots.
Just click a screenshot to add your notes
You can export your screenshots and notes in MS Word. Use /scd command.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Screenshot Diary Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Screenshot Diary Mod
- Screenshot Diary Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Screenshot Diary Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Screenshot Diary Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Screenshot Diary Mod