- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Scouter Mod allows you to track or scout any mobs in the world. It will also allow you to lock on to mobs and or blocks from various distances. You can create lockons for multiple mobs or blocks so you can find them from anywhere in the world.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.