Scott’s Tweaks Mod 1.7.10 adds several of my favorite gameplay tweaks to the game.
- Live chickens drop feathers as they go about their lives.
- Growables (saplings, etc.) plant themselves if possible.
- Clay generates in the overworld (not just in lake bottoms).
- Squid and bat spawning can be reduced or disabled.
- Endermen drop the blocks they are carrying when they die.
Each of these features can be configured or disabled separately.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Scott’s Tweaks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires Kore Sample API)
This Mod is made by scottkillen, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.