Scott’s Tweaks Mod
- Updated May 7, 2016
- Scott's Tweaks v1.3.1 (1.7.10)
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Scott’s Tweaks Mod 1.7.10 adds several of my favorite gameplay tweaks to the game.
- Live chickens drop feathers as they go about their lives.
- Growables (saplings, etc.) plant themselves if possible.
- Clay generates in the overworld (not just in lake bottoms).
- Squid and bat spawning can be reduced or disabled.
- Endermen drop the blocks they are carrying when they die.
Each of these features can be configured or disabled separately.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Scott’s Tweaks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
(Requires Kore Sample API)
This Mod is made by scottkillen, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!