- Updated on: April 2, 2017
- Newest File: Schematica-1.11-126.96.36.199-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Schematica Mod allows you to display a hologram, loaded from a schematic file, for easier rebuilding. You can also save your creations to schematic files and share them.
Please note: Requires: LunatriusCore Mod
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Schematica Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Lunatrius, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.