- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: Scanner 1.2.8
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Scanner Mod 1.10.2 – Ever wanted to scan void chunks? Sure you did.
Ever wanted to actually find terrain? Sure you did!
Ever wanted to find ores from the void? SURE YOU DID!
Now with extra biomeness!
Add mod ores (MT support):
mods.scanner.Scanner.addRecipe(<minecraft:diamond_block>, 50, 0, 32);
where <minecraft:diamond_block> is the ore, 50 is its rarity (one in fifty blocks will have a diamond block), 0 is the minimum Y level, and 32 is the maximum Y level.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Scanner Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Eladkay, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.