- Updated on: February 27, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4, 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Adds a safe block that protects items you store in it from other people.
Safe can’t be destroyed except in creative or by owner. It works as chest and lets you store 36 items in it. Hover your mouse over the chest, and a name will pop up – that’s the name of the person who owns it. Only that person can open the safe. Once the safe is open, anyone can get inside and grab something. The safe gets closed when no player is inside its inventory.
Craft it using 4 iron ingots and 4 iron blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge