- Updated January 30, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Poison Foodstuffs At the moment, there are 6 types of Poison Foodstuffs. Poison Chicken, Poison Steak, Poison Porkchops, Poison Carrots, Poison Potatoes and Poison Mushroom Stew. When consumed the player will get Poison, Slowness, Mining Fatigue, Blindness and Nausea. At the moment there is no way to tell real food from poisoned food. Poisoned Foodstuffs are created by putting their respective food in the center of the Crafting Bench, Cooked Chicken for Poison Chicken, Steak for Poison Steak, etc. Then surround the food with 4 spider eyes. Here’s an example with a Poison Porkchop:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge) Eg. Choose the latest 1.7.10 version of Forge if the mod is in 1.7.10.
- Download the Coffee and Tea Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!