- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: Rustic 0.1 1.10.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rustic Mod is small mod that mainly adds medieval-themed decorations to the game, as well as some agricultural elements, like bees.
- Hives generate in trees around the world
- Bees reproduce in apiaries, where they also produce honeycomb
- Apiaries with bees inside speed up nearby crop growth
- Generates similarly to andesite, diorite, and granite
- Can be used to make slate roofs
- Made from beeswax or tallow
- Fancy place to put torches or candles
- Climbable, and decorative!
- Clay Walls
- Come in a few variants with different support beam patterns
- Stone Pillars
- Made of any of the 4 main stone types
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rustic Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by thatguy3039, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.