Runes of Wizardry Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9 is all about placing patterns of Arcane Dust to create Runes with various effects. It intends to be a full reimplementation of the old Runic Dusts mod.
Most things are not yet implemented, but we have dusts of many colors that can be placed for decoration.
Please see addon Runes of Wizardry: Classic Dusts Pack Mod
- Dusts are placed via right-click in a 4×4 pattern per block
- Dusts are removed via right-click with an empty hand
Arcane Dye (allows to change the color of chalk dust) – Dyes can be of any color and center is chalk dust:
A few improvments:
- Added a color picker to arcane dye GUI (all 16 vanilla colors)
- Fixed/added dust blocks
- Changed recipes to use dust blocks
- Improved dust colors
- Better integration with NEI (hust placed is hidden and has a name+texture) placed dust is broken by water/when the block underneath breaks placed dust is unbreakable in creative
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Runes of Wizardry Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by xilef11, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Runes of Wizardry Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install Runes of Wizardry Mod
- Runes of Wizardry Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Runes of Wizardry Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft Runes of Wizardry Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Runes of Wizardry Mod