- Updated on: June 18, 2017
- Newest File: Ruins-1.12.zip
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.6.4, 1.6.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Ruins Mod spawns Structures in your Minecraft worlds upon generation, similar to Villages or Strongholds. Every Structure is defines by a template and configured to spawn under specific conditions, and all of that can be changed by you!
There is a lot of Structures already included, and there’s bound to be more added.
You can export great structures you made using MCEdit and convert them to Ruins template format using the included schematic converter.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Ruins (Structure Spawning System) Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by AtomicStryker, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.