Router Reborn Mod
- Updated March 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Router Reborn Mod allow to remake of the Factorization router. Works in a similar way the original router did.
Router Reborn transfers or extracts items to/from any connected inventor with…
- Item filter: Allows you to black list or white list up to 9 items
- Machine filter: Allows you to blacklist or white list machines to extract/transfer items
- Speed: In a large network this will make it skip any full inventory or machine
- Bandwidth: Will transfer 1 stack at the time.
- Thorough: Will finish filling one machine before moving on to the next.
- Eject: Allow you to eject any items extracted from a machine to a chest or any other inventory next to the router.
- Camouflage: Device that allows you to right click a block to store its type, then right click a router to make the router look like the block.
- Inventory Cable: Used to connect inventory that is not touching, can be used between machines or from router to machine.
Here its used instead of 10 import bus, it pulls items from the bottom of all 10 machines and eject it to the me interface, witch will make the items go into the me system. It also pulls everything from the chest (to the right of the router) the items coming from the quarry via logistic pipes and ejecting that to the me interface, saving me of 11 import buses and 11 channels total. You can also use it for auto sorting in a barrel based storage system (i recommend to use a chest as buffer, use 2 routers, 1 to pull from the buffer/chest ejecting in to the next router witch export to barrels).
Example of usage:
Recipe is using vanilla iron and not dark iron, Egg is replaced with a diamond.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Router Reborn Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by TomEVoll, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!