- Updated on: March 22, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rope Bridge Mod 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is a mod that builds rope bridges.
- Grappling Gun with three separate craftable parts
- Simple point-and-shoot system
- Building animations
- Detection for blocks that are in the way
- Custom bridge quarter-slabs
- Fully server-compatible
- Custom Acievements
To build a bridge, fire the grappling gun just like you would a regular bow. When aiming the grappling gun (right-click), the player’s view is zoomed in and directed in line with a cardinal direction.
Upon release the bridge is built if possible.
The bridge won’t build if:
- There is something in the way (get’s marked with smoke particles)
- The bridge is too steep
- The required materials are not present in the player’s inventory
If something goes wrong, a promt will let you know what the problem is and how to fix it. If everything checks out, the bridge will be built from slabs and string found in the inventory.
To craft the grappling gun, three sub-parts must be crafted first:
Hook: 5 iron ingots
Barrel: 6 iron ingots, 3 strings
Stock: 1 flint and steel, 1 gunpowder, 2 iron ingots, 1 string, 2 wood
Now the gun itself can be crafted from the three parts:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rope Bridge Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by czechmate777, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.