Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10 is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain.
Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator. It’s a mod that generates large underground dungeon structures which have a procedurally generated layout and loot. One of the cool features of this mod is that there are themed dungeon rooms.
- Is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- Is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Roguelike Dungeons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Greymerk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.