Roguelike Dungeons Mod
- Updated November 26, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Roguelike Dungeons Mod is inspired by super-hostile maps and roguelike dungeon crawlers. With the added insanity of destructible/buildable terrain.
Fundamentally the gameplay is vanilla, with the changes mainly being to the world generator. It’s a mod that generates large underground dungeon structures which have a procedurally generated layout and loot. One of the cool features of this mod is that there are themed dungeon rooms.
- Is available for single player, and for multiplayer.
- Is meant to be played on hard, but scales down for lower difficulties.
- Adds randomized maze-like dungeons riddled with monsters, spawners and phat lewtz.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Roguelike Dungeons Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Greymerk, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!