- Updated November 21, 2016
- Rockhounding Mod v4.09
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Rockhounding Mod 1.8,1.7.10 is focused on producing decorating and building materials, but also aims to enhance exploration and cave mining to discover and collect the various workable resources. The mod covers different paths, each one with its peculiar methods.
- The rockhounding spawns in the overworld a wide collection of minerals and rocks to search for and process into building parts. Each rock is depicted with its typical real-life look.
- Chemistry tries to run through the processes which bring a mined mineral to become chemical elements and alloys, used to produce new tools and machinery.
- Gemology allows to extract gemstones from the raw rocks and polish them to be used for magic-like tasks. Their application will allow to cast item and blocks or trigger events and effects.
- Additional features are meant to bring into the world some themed resources to play around with.
The mod is provided of a low-tier technology, a set of machines and device to process the materials in a reasonable way through GUIs or by player interaction. There are also functional features and simple experiments. Every feature is meant to be as much as possible progressive so to also emphasize the questing side of the mod.
The Tech Tree quickly shows at a glance all the parts composing the mod and what they allow to do. It is composed of various sections covering the different paths. Each one can be disabled without interferring with the rest of the mod.
MOD TECH TREE
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Rockhounding Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by GlobbyPotato, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!