- Updated on: August 23, 2017
- Newest File: Road Runner
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
What you need to know
This mod allows players to define any Block as a Road Block with a specific Movement Speed Modifier.
*This mod adds no blocks.
*Road Blocks have to be defined in the config.
*By default stone bricks and grass path are roads.
*To learn more about the Movement Speed modifier and the Modifier Operations take a look at: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Attribute
*Currently supports up to 5 different Road Blocks
-If you are a modpack maker feel free to include my mod and message me if you need anything additional or changed.
-If you are a modder yourself please hop over to my github repo and suggest code improvements.
-If you experience any problems or want more features, submit them on the github issue tracker
Git hub Repo issue Tracker: https://github.com/Thretcha/RoadRunner/issues
+Thanks to the people on the forge forum.
Every time I got stuck, somebody answered my questions over night and allowed me to make progress the next day.
+All the various tutorials out there that allowed me to get started making this mod
+IChun for his Clef dev streams that motivated me to make a mod of my own.
Thanks for reading the entire description.
Have a nice day ! ^_^
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Road Runner Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Thretcha, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.