- Updated on: December 2, 2016
- Newest File: rftoolsctrl-1.10-1.5.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
RFTools Control Mod is an addon mod for RFTools which adds automation control using a visual grid based programming language. Using opcodes that you arrange in a grid you can move items around, control redstone, check energy (RF) and so on. You can access regular inventories but this mod also supports direct access to a storage scanner controlled system. In the future it will also provide a way to the storage scanner to autocraft items. This is not yet fully implemented however.
The two main blocks in this mod are the programmer which is used to create programs and the processor that executes those programs. Networking is also provided.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RFTools Control Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by McJty, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.