RF Windmills Mod
- Updated March 31, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
RF Windmills Mod 1.7.10 adds four tiers of wind turbines based on Thermal Expansion’s machine frames (basic, hardened, reinforced, and resonant) with increasing RF generation and internal storage. The exact RF/t varies depends on altitude and space around the block, with the turbine producing no energy at all at a height of 60 blocks or below, and producing maximum energy at an altitude of 100 blocks or more. The turbine also needs space for the air to flow, and so placing blocks in direct line of the rotor (closer than 10 blocks) will also reduce the turbines effectiveness.
The generation and storage for each tier are:
- Basic – Generates up to 5 RF/t and stores 16 000 RF
- Hardened – Generates up to 15 RF/t and stores 32 000 RF
- Reinforced – Generates up to 30 RF/t and stores 48 000 RF
- Resonant – Generates up to 45 RF/t and stores 64 000 RF
These are only preliminary though, they’re subject to change if found to be too high/too low.
Sneak-right clicking on a wind turbine will report its current (and maximum) energy storage, and sneak-right clicking with a Buildcraft-compatible wrench will instantly drop the block with its storage intact. Right clicking with a wrench will turn the turbine to face you, but they face towards you when placed too.
Whilst this mod is designed to work with Thermal Expansion, it isn’t necessary and the mod will work perfectly well without, albeit with different recipes to compensate for the lack of machine parts. Thermal Foundation isn’t actually necessary either, although both are recommended.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RF Windmills Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Piepenguin, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!