RF Utilities Mod
- Updated October 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
RF Utilities Mod 1.8.9,1.7.10 adds some useful blocks for the RedstoneFlux system. The models are adapted to their real world conterparts.
- Capacitor (7 versions, 4 of them depend on ThermalExpansion and 3 of them depend on EnderIO)
- Resistor (limits the current)
- Diode (controls the energy flows direction)
- Simple tesseract (can be made invisible, can only send energy; Alpha, please report any issues on the github)
- Transistor (Redstone controlled switch, can be controlled via OC computers)
Confirmed to be added:
- RF Meter (displays the energy flow)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the RF Utilities Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by XFactHD, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!