Minecraft is getting boring? Install Revolution!
Revolution Mod is a minecraft forge mod that adds all kinds of stuff into the game.
At the moment, the main feature of the mod is adding AI humans into the game.
Feeling alone? Add some humans to your aliance! They will follow you and help you attacking mobs.
You can give them gear like swords or bows or armor too.
The mod actually works pretty easy. Rightclick a human and click “ally”. The human will request some items, click ok to give them(if you don’t have them, leave the interface, get the items and try to ally the human again).
Once you allied the human, you can give them items like swords or bows or armor, by first selecting a item in your hotbar, then rightclick the human and then press give item. The human should now either hold the item in his right hand or on his head/torso/legs/feet.
Like spider, but in hell
Like spiders, but not huge
A human with gear
Two humans chasing a cow
The GUI of a human that hasnt joined an alliance
They only join your alliance if you give them the stuff they request
The GUI of a human that has joined your alliance
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Revolution Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install Revolution Mod
- Revolution Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Revolution Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft Revolution Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 Revolution Mod