- Updated on: March 1, 2016
- Newest File: BlockRevenge-v1.0-1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Revenge of the Blocks Mod – When the blocks get angry at being taken advantage of by the player, they decide to take revenge? This mod adds living blocks, which can be either good or evil. Ores spawn underground and appear to be normal ores, until they are broken. After broken, they attack, and the player must defend itself.
Go to (Quick links)
The pet crafting table, which can be tamed and will follow you. When you right click it with an empty hand, it will display the crafting gui.
The minion TNT, which attacks hostiles.
The nether quartz mob, which generates as an ore in the nether and shoots fireballs:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Revenge of the Blocks Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by DaveTheModder, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.