- Updated on: November 18, 2016
- Newest File: RestrictedPortals-1.9.4-0.5.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Restricted Portals Mod 1.11,1.10,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 requires the crafting of an item before allowing the player to enter the nether or end,
This mainly is to stop people on Multiplayer servers bypassing early game, but can be used for other reasons.
Current Configuration Options:
Currently the mod has three comma separated configuration options:
- Crafted Items (list of items that must be crafted before entering the dimension)
- Dimension Names (list of Dimensions)
- Dimension IDs (list of Dimension IDs)
- Item to Unlock the End
- Item to Unlock the Nether
- Use keys rather than Items specified above
These are as stated and are formulated “modID:itemName” as per the default value.
Restricting other dimensions by Dimension ID and portal type (horizontal / vertical)
- Particle effects and unlocking animation.
- Ability to block portals completely
- Change the blocked message in the config
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Restricted Portals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by MoreThanHidden, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.