- Updated on: September 26, 2017
- Newest File: Release 1.0.4 for MC 1.12[.2]
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.11.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new related features.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Display a list of active resource packs on your screen (configurable position and color)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
Source code will be made available for viewing soon.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Resource Pack Organizer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by chylex, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.