Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new related features.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Display a list of active resource packs on your screen (configurable position and color)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
Source code will be made available for viewing soon.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Resource Pack Organizer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by chylex, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Resource Pack Organizer Mod
- Resource Pack Organizer Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Resource Pack Organizer Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Resource Pack Organizer Mod