Resource Pack Organizer Mod
- Updated November 19, 2016
- Release 1.0.3 for MC 1.11
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Resource Pack Organizer Mod 1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 overhauls the Resource Pack screen to give you finer control and a couple new related features.
- Organize resource pack into folders that you can navigate from within the game
- Search pack names and description (supports the * wildcard)
- Sort packs alphabetically A-Z or Z-A
- Display a list of active resource packs on your screen (configurable position and color)
- Stop Minecraft from removing incompatible packs after each restart
Source code will be made available for viewing soon.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Resource Pack Organizer Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by chylex, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!