Resource Loader Mod 1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 is meant to be used together with Custom Main Menu Mod and Custom Backgrounds Mod but it can be used with any other mod that can take resource locations for config options. It allows users to add their own resources to minecraft. While this would be possible using resource packs these resource packs would be visible in the resource pack window (Which the resources added by this mod aren’t) and you can also just add resources to a simple folder which is easier then repackaging the resource pack every time.
Go to (Quick links)
After your first run with this mod installed you will notice a folder called “resources” created in your main minecraft folder (where config,saves etc. are located). That is the place you will be adding your resources to.
In case you don’t know what a resource location is it consists of a resource domain and a resource path. With mods the resource domain is generally the mod id so “randomthings:textures/blocks/advancedFluidDisplay.png” refers to a texture of my Advanced Fluid Display. The vanilla resources are located in the “minecraft” resource domain (“minecraft:textures/blocks/dirt.png”). If a mod you are using now requires you to enter a resource location for something (For example Custom Main Menu or Custom Backgrounds) the resource domain will be a folder in the resources folder.
The Resource Location for singleplayer.png would now be “test:textures/singleplayer.png”.
The things you put in the resources folder can override vanilla resources but can be overridden by installed resource packs. If you want to override everything, including all installed resource packs create a new folder called “oresources” where the resources folder is, resources put in “oresources” have the highest priority, e.g. override everything else that contains that resource. The following image shows how minecraft “searches” for a resource:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Resource Loader Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lumien231, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Resource Loader Mod 1.10.2 Download
- How To Install Resource Loader Mod
- Resource Loader Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Resource Loader Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10.2
- minecraft mods 1.10.2 download
- Minecraft Resource Loader Mod 1.10.2
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Resource Loader Mod