Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod
- Updated September 3, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9,1.8,1.7.10 allows you to toggle Minecraft HUD visibility (like pressing the F1 key), but without hiding the player’s hand. Have you ever want to create Realistics 1rst person Cinematics / Screenshots?
You just need to press one key (Default F8), editable in Minecraft “Controls” Menu. After pressing it, the HUD vanish (like pressing F1), but the player’s hand stay visible ! A new press, and the HUD reappears immediatly.
When pressing “Mod_Options” button of the pause menu, you can choose what will be hidden or not when pressing the key.
How to install Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Remove HUD but Not Hand Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Squix0, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!