- Updated on: July 15, 2017
- Newest File: ReinforcedTools-2.1.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever think vanilla tools are too weak? ReinforcedTools Mod 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 adds tools which spec is higher than vanilla tools.
(name) = (Mining Level, Durability, Efficiency, Damage, Enchant Ability)
ReinforcedWood = (1,295, 4.0, 1.0, 20)
ReinforcedStone = (2, 917, 8.0, 2.0 10)
ReinforcedIron = (3, 2750, 18.0, 6.0, 30)
ReinforcedGold = (3, 416, 36.0, 4.0, 50)
ReinforcedDiamond = (4, 23415, 24.0, 8.0, 40)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the ReinforcedTools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by C6H2Cl2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.