- Updated on: May 2, 2016
- Newest File: RegionalWater-1.7.10-1.0.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Regional Water Mod 1.9,1.7.10 removes vanilla minecraft’s water duplication in favor of a more regional one. By default, water sources can only be created in water biomes in the overworld.
You can use the generated config file to add custom biomes to a whitelist or blacklist (using biome dictionary entires), set a world height where water can regenerate, and change in which dimension water can or cannot regenerate.
You can set the ‘reverse’ value in the config to make water regenerate everywhere except in banned biomes and dimensions.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Regional Water Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This is made by xchainblade, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.